Senior Insider Threat Analyst
Location: Alexandria/Franconia, VA
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
• The candidate is required to have worked as a UAM, CND, or Cybersecurity Analyst.
• The candidate is required to have experience working in a security operations center (SOC), Network Operation Center (NOC) or analysis center, preferably within the Department of Defense or intelligence community.
• The candidate is required to have supported a CND, UAM, or Cybersecurity program through signature development, statistical analysis of data, developed data visualization enhancements, or written cyber security incident reports.
• The candidate is required to have demonstrated experience with the Innerview tool suite to include administration, policy, and investigative workbench experience. The candidate must have proven experience in writing, testing, and deploying UAM signatures.
• IAT II Certification (8570 compliance)
• Computing Environment certification
• InnerView Tool Training
• Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to take and pass a CI Poly
• The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing at least three or more contract employees, handling personnel issues, shift scheduling, and time card management.
• The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to write complex technical reports, as well as the ability to brief the findings in a clear and concise manner.
• The candidate should have a working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems. The candidate requires enough knowledge of the OS to detect indicators of insider threat concern and have the ability to lead, guide, and correct subordinates cyber security reporting.
• The candidate should have experience with triaging or querying HBSS, SIEM, or Active Directory data.