Privacy Analyst – hiring multiple positions
The Privacy Analyst has specialized experience in privacy and security process analysis and redesign, performance measurement and management, strategy, risk management, and privacy and security operations. She/he must have a minimum of four years of experience consulting or implementing privacy and security activities that cover most aspects of the Privacy program as described below and must have attained and maintained a privacy certification from an internationally accepted accrediting source such as the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). Requires Bachelor’s degree (engineering, math, or science degree is required) and 4 years of relevant experience.
The individual will provide support for the implementation of activities identified in the PII Reduction/Elimination Project Plan, to include:
• Conduct Privacy Threshold Analyses and Privacy Impact Analyses for FAA IT Systems.
• Review and update baseline of current holdings of all PII to ensure such holdings are accurate, relevant, timely and complete.
• Develop criteria and procedures to identify PII reduction candidates (paper and automated systems).
• Develop and document PII data mappings of paper/automated/business processes for up to three paper/automated/business processes (identified by the FAA) per contract year.
• Analyze processes and identify risks. Report risks and recommendations for mitigating identified risks
• Review the Information Collections repository to ensure the forms, web sites and associated data collections are compliant with applicable privacy requirements.
Experience with FAA is a plus. Salary is negotiable based on experience.