Momentum Internal Controls Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a large Government financial management and business transformation program meet mission objectives and goals. As a member of the financial management business transformation (FMBT) team successful candidate will be deeply involved with the development, documentation, and implementation of fiscal security controls, procedures, protocols, etc.
Additional tasks include but may not be limited to the following:
• Management of a Momentum Internal Controls Team
• Developing financial system information security and data protection strategy.
• Supporting financial system and data protection compliance efforts
• Developing User Roles for the FMBT to implement Role Based security
• Analysis of User Roles to ensure the required separation of duties for each operating unit
• Support agency Authority to Operate (ATO) update process to add external agency implementations of existing software applications
• Support the development, implementation, and auditing activities to ensure separation of duties is maintained within the FMBT system
• Degree in a Management or Technical Discipline from an accredited institution
• Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) certification required
• Shall be Certified Information Security Specialist (CISSP) and familiar with Federal Civilian Agencies with experience in security, policy and procedures
• 10 years of experience implementing internal controls for a Federal enterprise resource planning (ERP) ERP implementation
• U.S. Citizen
• CGI Momentum experience, Fiscal Management, and Accounting experience are desired