Intermediate Insider Threat Analyst
Location: Alexandria/Franconia, VA
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Required Experience and/or Skills:
• The candidate is required to have worked as a UAM, CND, or Cybersecurity Analyst.
• The candidate is required to have five (5) experience working in a security operations center (SOC), Network Operation Center (NOC) or analysis center, preferably within the Department of Defense or intelligence community.
• The candidate is required to have supported a CND, UAM, or Cybersecurity program through signature development, statistical analysis of data, developed data visualization enhancements, or written cybersecurity incident reports.
• IAT II Certification (8570 compliance) upon hire
• Computing Environment certification within 6 months of hire
• InnerView Tool Training within 45 days of hire
• Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to take and pass a CI Poly
• The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to write complex technical reports, as well as the ability to brief the findings in a clear and concise manner to government representatives.
• The candidate requires working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems in order to identify and report UAM based anomalies.
• The candidate should have experience with triaging or querying HBSS, SIEM, or Active Directory data.